I believe these things are true:
- Everyone is creative - it's the nature of being human.
- Big goals can be reached by taking small steps.
- Micro-steps can help you make progress without evoking too much anxiety.
- It's possible to do our art in the middle of a busy life.
- It's never too late to begin a creative endeavor, or renew an old one.
- Old hurts can be healed in many ways, including support, positive self-talk and changing our behavior.
- There are no magic steps that everyone can take - no "one-size-fits-all" path to a creative life.
- Our being creative is vital and healing to individuals and society.
- The world needs all of our voices and visions, including yours.